Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 (Part 2): Focus on What's Important

What's Important for Me to Focus on in 2010:

* My health, physical, emotional, and mental. That means stress reduction, exercise, smart choices. Guilt free taking care of myself.

* Speaking up. It may come out in my obtuse diplomatic way, but it will come out. I will then work on being more direct (I have many people to learn from in this regard!).

* Balance. Allowing myself to create a balance of work, kids, family, friends, me, that works for me and my family. I always seem to have more to do than I have energy for or that I realistically can. Boundaries are hard.

* Being kind to myself (and others). The "myself" part of this is much harder than being kind to others, but is equally as important.

* Prioritize, prioritize, prioritize. This will help with all of the above.

Hm, notice any trends? Yeah me too. So off I go into 2010. Looking forward to work (Derby Lite), health, and joy (coming from balance and kindness). I'm excited about this year. I'll let you know how it works out.

No comments: