Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 (Part 1): Be Grateful for 2009

Ok, in a run up for what I'm doing to prepare for 2010, I thought I might post what I have been most grateful for in 2009. (NOT listed in order of significance)

1. Derby Lite
So much to say....the women, the structure, the fun, the fitness, the business..... I could ramble for quite a while. Let's just say it was good, and I passed my 2 year mark on skates.

2. My Friends
I have developed several very strong friendships in the past couple of years, and I had friends who were really there for me this year. I love them all and appreciate them so much. Many friendships have come from Derby Lite (you guys rock, you know), and others from the 'hood.

3. My favorite trainer
My favorite trainer is very talented and very sweet. She's kept my shoulders and knees from going off the deep end, and showed me that consistency really does pay off. And she keeps making it harder. Which I love/hate, but mostly love. (I can do pilates type exercises correctly!!)

4. The ability to see new things in myself and in my world.

5. My girls. They are wacky, creative, smart and downright troublesome. They are awesome.

6. Living right here, right now. Yup.

No comments: