Saturday, May 22, 2010

OMG is May over yet?

What is it with May? Does it have to be quite so crazy? May and September, the parents' busy season. G's birthday and birthday party, 3 other birthday parties for the girls to go to (none closer than 10 miles away), a (long but excellent) piano recital, photos for Derby Lite by the lovely Elektrafire aka Brigette Sullivan of Outer Focus Photos , including "business" pics, league photos and individual shots, the American Cancer Society Walk and Roll, watching Derby Lite get on TV, 3 kids dr's appts (none closer than 10 miles away, during school of course), tons of school events (chorus concert, ice cream social, classroom thingies.....), etc. etc.

Oh and don't forget it's the planting season (I love gardening most next to skating). So I've got at least some of that done and two flats of vinca left to go. (Of course I think I need another field trip to my favorite nursery). Uh, when?

Ok and this doesn't cover parenting (play dates anyone?) , daily life (laundry is me) and Derby Lite business: have I mentioned G is going to middle school next year???

So, I am ready for summer, or something else. Is it June yet?

No comments: