Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Law

Do you ever have extra energy and it becomes a project, or the need to booty block people, or a new rule at home? For some reason, that's me this week. Ok, I only feel the need to booty block people on skates (cut in front of them, go into a plow stop and slow them down, weird, huh?), but I've been all over my kids: new tv rule (I'm so tired of the love of tv ruling my kids' behavior), putting their own laundry away (and if they don't put it away nicely, I'm not folding it anymore) cleaning up so I don't have to spend 2 hours doing it before the cleaning ladies come. I need extra energy to encourage/force them to do things around here. My realization is that if I am the only one who ____________ (insert household chore here: deals with dishes, puts stuff away, manages laundry, etc.) this house will never be neat and organized. I can't keep up with 4 of us. Nor do I want to. So there you have it. I am on a roll!

No comments: