Saturday, September 26, 2009

Shhhhh. It's a Secret!

Well, not if I post it here. Sometimes I wish I had an anonymous blog where I could talk about things I think are important, but which, well, I don't want the whole world to know. See a blog is great for level 2. Level 1 is hi, my name is....., I have two kids, live in xxxx, and oh, yeah I like to roller skate. Level 2 is talking about things that actually matter to me as a person, that are important or super funny, or maybe even geeky (imagine that). But if I want to talk about more intimate details of my life, I'm certainly not going to post it here (sorry). Having a blog at all was a huge step for me (previous mindset = omg, if people know too much about me I'm doomed -for any one of 679 mostly non-sensical reasons, but still). So I've gotten over that, and in the process (and in conjunction with having more girlfriends who are strong, smart, fun and all those other things you want in a friend than I've ever had before), I am finally opening up more (to them, to me, to the world). And so now I think, I would love to write about......But it's not going to happen. At least not here. Maybe there will be another anonymous blog. Hmmmm. Gotta think about that.