Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Blog World

I am a creature of habit and of people. I only read a few blogs and they are written by women about various aspects of their lives. It's not that I don't think other blogs would be interesting or worth reading, I just tend to be really interested in people, and generally people I know. I caught up on 3 blogs today (all of which are listed below) and was really impressed with the writing and the thoughts. They all brought something to me and contributed to the swirl already dancing in my brain this morning. What's interesting is how they are ostensibly about very different topics and written by women I know in very different ways. One is by a friend since 8th grade who lives on the East Coast. One is by a skater girl, who has a very unique voice (both on and off her blog) who blogs about skating, fitness, food and now the clothing in her closet. And the last one I read today is by someone I don't even know personally. She writes about training for and competing in Ironman Triathalons (and it takes both physical and mental/emotional training!). She's amazing and quite an inspiration, as are my other blogger friends.

I love when I find questions that other people have in their minds that relate to what I'm thinking about/worrying about/stressing over/dreaming about. It's my own personal cyber community so thanks L, Poppy and Irongirl! You've made my day better already. I hope someday I can do the same for you.

2 comments:

Lisa aka Only Mom said...

Thanks for the shout out!
Your blog always makes my day.

Anonymous said...

You rock Trina! I love your blog - we think A LOT alike!!!! Keep on moving and doing the things you love - it gives me hope one day that I will be able to have a child [read: ONE haha] and still have time for myself. Keep on writing! Irongirl